Google allows any nonprofit in the Slovakia to apply for grant that is worth up to 10,000€ per month in free AdWords advertising. If you work with us to manage your Google Grant, you get three things:
- We will handle all aspects of managing your relationship with Google, including grant renewal;
- Your staff will be required to do zero work;
- We will provide monthly reports that show your results, and we will lead discussions with you and your team about which campaigns would be best for the future.
We are proud to help nonprofits in Slovakia with AdWords ads from Google through the Google Grants program.
What do we propose you?
We are on a mission to make it easier for charities and non-profits to access and manage funding opportunities.
We have special reduced rates for nonprofits, and we will manage every aspect of your Google AdWords Grant, including:
- Applying for and securing the Google Grant itself
- Setting up all of your campaigns
- Selecting your keywords
- Writing your ads
- Organizing the architecture of your Google AdWords account
- Selecting the best landing pages on your website
- Doing A/B testing to find the best landing pages and ads
- Giving you recommendations for making improvements to your website and landing pages
- Geotargeting your campaigns to make sure they run in the countries and regions where your supporters are likely to be
- Analyzing traffic through Google AdWords and Google Analytics on an ongoing basis to optimize results
- Reporting results to your team, and explaining the implications and opportunities presented by the data.
If you represent a nonprofit, please give us a call at +421 902 272 941 or +32 487 41 80 40 or email us to discuss whether or not you qualify to receive a 10,000 €/month AdWords Grant from Google.
We use Google Grants to create an effective strategy for our nonprofit partners to increase recurring donations, raise mission, vision, and program awareness.